CREATIVITY AND SOCIAL CHANGE
a new 3-credit course ... 7 weeks ... fall 2008
inspiration reinvent art intuition society creativity social sculpture engage change community ideas possibilities
Do you want to ...
- Unleash and harness your creativity?
- Use your creativity to transform communities?
- Understand how our thinking and imagination shapes, forms and reinvents society?
- Improve your creative community building skills?
- Learn creative thinking strategies to apply individually, in organizations and in society?
- Explore society as a complex system of social relationships and perceptions?
Complete this full-semester, three-credit undergraduate course in just seven weeks! This course (GS 3088; section 90) is offered through the
Center for Continuing Studies at the University of Connecticut. Non-degree students also may register for this course on a space-available basis for personal/professional development.
Where: Bishop Center, University of Connecticut, Storrs
When: September 9 to October 23, 2008
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Who: Taught by Steven Dahlberg and Phoebe Godfrey
Info: Joanne Augustyn, 860-486-0460